Attention Indigenous youth (First Nations, Metis and Inuit):
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Indigenous Evaluation Summit hosted on February 22–23, 2024 by the Indigenous Evaluation Network. Fees for Indigenous youth have been waived courtesy of the McConnell Foundation.
Please register one person per checkout.
The Indigenous Evaluation Summit will give you opportunities to:
- Learn about Indigenous evaluation opportunities with the Federal Government
- Have significant input into the design of an Indigenous Evaluation Network.
- Learn about Indigenous evaluation job opportunities.
- Gain knowledge about Indigenous evaluation models
- Learn about Indigenous evaluation requirements
- Meet and network with other Indigenous youth
Recruit friends to attend with you!